Friday, August 21, 2009

Transformation

by Zack Arias
I stumbled upon this video after be referring to another video. This man is an amazing photographer and his words are profound. A true artist. He is able to effectively communicate emotion. Watch the video, it captures how I often feel.




Sometimes I think it's so easy to get lost in everything. You know where you want to be, but you're just not getting there. You think you're getting everything done that you need but you're not. You wonder if you really are who you want to be. This journey of becoming a photographer has been a long one. I've had to squeeze it in between my "regular" job and I've had to develop my voice. I've had to develop who I want to be as a photographer. I'm still deciding who I want to be. I'm still trying to find my voice. I constantly compare. I constantly wonder if I will ever bee good enough. I've come to realize that this journey is far from over and I won't get everything figured out as soon as I would like, but I'll make it. I'll get there. I will find my voice. And the transformation will be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment